Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Why I Think 15th of March Should Be A National Day Of Commemoration?

Image result for mosque attackAs you may know 15th of March is when the mosque attack happend in Christchurch. I think 15th of March should be a national day of commemoration and a public holiday because on that day people can show their respect by going to mosques and church to show their respect for what has happend. Also I think on that day everything should be closed except for police,fire fighter and nurses and doctors because their roles are important. I also think business, supermarkets, factories and schools should close down on that day as a sign of respect. I also think that cars and people should not be making loud noises. Finally if 15th of March becomes a National day of commemoration it should be called CRH day which in my words stand for Commemoration, Respect and Honour.



No comments:

Post a Comment