Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

The Virus Of Ebola

Hello agent Jones said Mr Askew you are going on a mission to fight the impossible and stop the virus of Ebola. Your first stop is Bollywood,India. I need three people I'll take Amy,Terry and Perry. Amy and Perry stay here and guard I said also look out encase you or I get Ebola. Terry you come and find some healing plant and also make our plan. Terry said ok and so we headed.


When I arrived I could see so many people sick  and not so many people happy. I had no idea the virus was as worse I saw a old man who manged to fight the Ebola virus I said how did the Ebola virus get here he explained it started last week on a Friday we all went to the market to get food and monkeys started attacking people then people turned around and killed the monkeys the blood of the monkey was all over the people when they got home they started getting sick and Ebola started spreading around the town. Those people who got the Ebola virus had vomited and sadly passed away after one week of having Ebola.
                                                             

 Now I was off to get something to heal this virus. I walked along a path and found the old Indian healing plant it was called two of a kind because there was only two of the plant if you took both of them there will be no more of the plant two of a kind. I got one of the flower and healed everyone else and the whole town let me have the plant two of a kind.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sione!, that was a great narrative of The Ebola Virus. I learnt from your story that there is a Bollywood in India!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sione that was awesome writing about the Ebola Virus. My favourite part in the story was when you found the plant to heal everyone that was called two of a kind. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sione this will be the best narrative I've readed

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a good narrative Sione

    ReplyDelete