Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

In my holidays

On the second Saturday on the 28th April we had my uncles 21st birthday celebration. First we decorated the hall me my mum,dad,2 sisters,2 brothers and my other uncle and aunty. We blowed some balloons up and put some marbles on the table we also put covers on the tables. 


Next we went home and started getting ready and started cooking we made some potatoes salad and crab salad my grandpa made curry and chopsuey. My aunty arrived home with the key and she got all the tapas and mats ready. after we were ready it was time to leave to the hall when we arrived we waited outside the hall because there was a rugby meeting. 


When we went in the hall we layed the tapas and mats on the floor and we put the cake and the key on top of the tapa. next we set the food in the kitchen. Later on family and friends started arriving. The photo booth was set up and next the celebration started. The first thing we did was wait for my uncle the birthday boy and his girlfriend to arrive so we can surprise him. Before my uncle saw us he was blind folded and when he took off his blind fold all the lights went off and we all said surprise!!! out loud.



When my uncle saw my aunty,uncle,grandpa and my dad he hugged them and cried. He was happy to see the picture of my nana. After that we did a prayer and we gave my uncle his key and my grandpa gave my uncle a carving my nana wanted to give to him. Next we gave my uncles cake to his aunty we gave the top layer and we gave blankets,mats and tapas. Later on they were serving food and next the dances. The first dance was my sister after my sister was my cousin and next my other cousin. when I went to the bar man he said Im wasting my money because I bought 2 chocolate bars 1 chips and 6 cokes but I said I can afford it. Finally we prayer and finished the celebration the last thing that happend was that my uncle had to drink 10 bottles of beer.

Now I felt happy and I wish It could have been bigger and longer the celebration also I wish that there was more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment