Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

My favourite story in TOITOI

[Introduction]
On Monday the 7th of May 2018 the people from TOITOI visited us and gave us book ten of TOITOI.
Mona and Joe came and their team.
They came because they wanted to encourage us to publish a book.

First we split up in groups and we read stories together. My Favourite story was fireworks it was about how happy a little girl and her family loved to watch the Maori fireworks. she loved it when her mum and dad put a blanket around her and let her sit on the roof of the car. 


My Other favourite story was why I hate swimming on Mondays. I really enjoyed how she described the story. She explained why she did not like swimming. She said she did not like swimming because if you changed you had to put your tell over the pee from the boys changing room. Next she said once she tried to stay out of swimming by not bringing her togs. This time she said if she left her togs her and her friend will get cloths from the lost and found which was just sacks. She also said if you had no togs you would have to swim in cold icy water as part of a punishment. Lastly she said if you changed you had to watch the brave people swim a bit longer and get splashed with water.


Finally My Last story is My Friend Dominic. It was about how Konzay missed Dominic and he said Dominic was the nicest person to him and that Dominic came with a carving from Tonga. Konzay also mention that Dominic let him have one of   his carving. Konzay also said the carving is in his room. Also Konzay said Dominic taught him how to do a Tongan dance. Lastly he said Dominic is Tongan and Fijian.



 [Conclusion]
The last thing is it made me feel like I was there and It reminded me of when me and my family went to see the matariki fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment