Pages

Thursday 27 February 2020

Tech Workbook

On Wednesday at tech we were making medal necklaces. First off before we can start we need a plan. We need to chose 4 people who can receive it but only chose 1 and also write down why. My four people are me, my grandpa, my brother and cousin. I chose my grandpa because he always spoils me and looks after me. The symbol I am cutting out is a cross because he believes in god. So before we searched for images we couldn't have anything to thin that it could break off. So whoever finishes first gets a hand full of m&ms.
Image result for silhouette cross

3 comments:

  1. Hi sione i love your work it is so amazing and I can't want to see the finished result. Are you allowed to have different colours.ok bye keep up the amazing work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Sione, wow making medal necklaces sounds fun. I wonder who will finish first to win a handful full of m&ms. What has been the most challenging part of this process? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sione I really like your blog it was really interesting and I can't wait to see your necklace.

    ReplyDelete