Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

About Me


Malo e Lelei My name is Sione I am 11 years old and I come
from Tongatapu and I attend Ruapotaka school I am in
room 7, I am year 8 and my teacher is Mrs Cardoza.
I am from Tonga I live with my mum, dad and I have
2 sisters and 2 brothers. My hobbies are playing roblox and
my favourite subject is reading. I like eating croissant and I enjoy family time. My goals are to improve on maths and work at a higher standard. I also hope to improve on my adjectives on writing. My favourite dog is a Rottweiler.

Make sure to read more of my upcoming blog thanks.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post because you wrote everything about yourself , nice job on your new update on your blog .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment sebastian!
      Keep up the good work.

      Delete
  3. Good job on your blog profile for 2020. How long did it take to update it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sione, good job on your profile, I was wondering what is your favourite colour, mines baby blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddy thanks for you generous comment,
      My favourite colour is gold.

      Delete
  5. Hi Sione great job on your blog post about yourself keep that fantastic work coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your First post for 2020 Sione,Can't wait to read your upcoming blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malo e lelei Sione great blog post I loved everything about it I especially loved when you talked about what your goals are and your favourite dog mine would have to be a pug. overall your blog was fantastic keep the great work up.

    Sincerely by Alamoni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Talofa Sione, I love reading your facts and telling us what you like to play and what you do with family.
    How does it feel to have to siblings younger then you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good work sione,I hope you post more blogs in 2020:)

    ReplyDelete