Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

My Great Grandma's 90th Birthday

 


On Saturday 20th of November my great grandma turned 90. We celebrated her special day with family,close friends and church at her youngest sons house. She arrived in a low rider car. All her children, grandchildren, great grandchildren walked behind her.  There were five tables of food table 1 and 2 was my table, table 3 was my grandmas sister, and the last was her youngest sons. Everyone took turns eating and then we moved on to the speeches. The order of speech was my grandpa, my great grandmas brothers daughter, my great grandmas brothers son, a family nun, a family member who used to be a teacher with my great grandma, a family friend, a relative, my grandma and lastly my great grandma. The order of performances was My great grandma's brothers children, my great grandmas sisters children, my family dance and a relatives dance. At the end my great grandma led the hymn and we prayed and packed some food to go home with.

No comments:

Post a Comment