Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Sapasui (chopsuey)

At tech we made chop suey. One person had to cut the onions and capsicum while the other person cut the carrot and meat. First we had to add 2 cups of water to our vermicelli then boiled the vermicelli. It was so hard cutting I almost gave up.  I was cutting the meat and it still had some blood. It was still difficult to cut the meat but in the end I accomplished  the task.

We fried the onions with the meat, then waited until the onion and meat were ready. Following that we added the carrot and capsicum. Mrs Tuipulotu added garlic, pepper and vermicelli and told us to keep mixing. When it was ready we added the soy sauce and then we served the chop suey with rice. It tasted salty but still delicious. I was so thirsty from eating I had 3 cups of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment