Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

My letter on my voyage to New Zealand

Hello my friends I'm going to write a letter about me voyaging to New Zealand.While I am sailing   to New Zealand I feel so nervous and exited that I even have butterfly's in my stomach right now.
I feel a little bit sad that I am moving but I still fell happy.I also feel like I'am going to get hurt.Lastly I feel like we are going to create the best land ever and to be honest I fell scared as well.Thank you for listening to my letter my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sione its me Frank from ruapotaka and I would like to say nice job on doing the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Sione, great job on writing the letter for activity two. I like that you have mentioned the emotions you would have felt if you were in the Waka.

    How long do you think it took them to get to New Zealand on the Waka?

    What do you think they did as soon as they arrived?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sione
    My name is Sarah and I go to Glen Innes School
    Outstanding work, Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete